The CNC lathe operator is responsible for creating quality parts produced on CNC lathes and other equipment according to company plans, blueprints, and other diagrams.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for setting up and operating CNC lathes.
- Responsible for ensuring parts meet required dimensions.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe and clean work area.
- Responsible for following applicable company procedures and work instructions.
- Responsible for adherence of HSE policies.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Experience in operation & set-up of CNC lathes.
- Experience cutting tapered, rotary shoulder threaded connections.
- Experience working with 4 Jaw chuck, tailstock & steady rest.
- Experience working with Fanuc controls and G-Code.
- Overhead crane and forklift experience an asset.
- Proficient in both written & spoken English
- Detail oriented
- The job is performed indoors on a manufacturing floor.
- Will be exposure to loud noise, dust, dirt, sparks, and smoke.
- Protective safety equipment and job training provided.
- Overtime as required.
- Day Shift. Night Shift may be required
- Ability to lift and carry objects up to 40 lbs.
- Visual & mental acuity.
- Manual dexterity.
- Standing for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work night shifts.
Why Choose Complete Group?
Complete Group offers a competitive compensation package, robust benefits, as well as limitless learning and growth opportunities. We select employees, not only for having the right skills, but also for their capacity and desire to improve themselves and our organization. We are looking at expanding our team with hard working, dedicated professionals that are looking to grow a career within our Company. By joining our team, you are also saying yes to a future filled with challenge and growth.
About Complete Group
Originated as Complete Tubular Products (CTP) in 2013, we aimed to provide a locally owned source of drill pipe tubulars for the oil and gas downhole drilling industry. As the market changed towards survival, additional business units, product lines, and services were purchased and/or started to complement and capture 100% of the sales and services surrounding the lifecycle of drill string tubulars. As of 2017, these independent business units have been consolidated under a single entity: Complete Group
Job Type: Full-time/Night Shift
Application Questions You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of machinist experience do you have?
- Do you in the Leduc/Edmonton area?
- Do you have reliable transportation to our facility?
- Do you have Machinist/Red Seal certification: ?
Application Deadline: 2022-02-04
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $26.00-$36.00 per hour
- Overtime pay
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Due to the work environment, we are able to ensure that our people remain a safe distance apart and daily cleaning protocols have been implemented.
Email resume to email@example.com
Job Type : ""
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : ""
Job Function : ""