Apprentice or Journeyman Automotive Technician – Schwab Chevrolet Buick GMC
We are searching for a top quality Apprentice or Journeyman Automotive Technician with General Motors (GM) experience. Our shop is friendly, exciting, and a collaborative work environment. Family owned, operated, and located in Leduc; Our dealership has an attractive inventory of new and used vehicles that will delight a technician who is ready to earn his stripes.
We are searching for the best and brightest to add to our team; Someone with experience in GM training and products but not limited to just that.
What a GM Journeyman Technician does:
- Diagnosis and Repairs of GM Vehicles.
- Perform Mechanical Assessments of Vehicles
- Ensures Mechanical Compliance of all Vehicles
- Delivers Quality Workmanship above all else.
- Brings a Positive and Enthusiastic Personality to the Dealership
- Follows Best Practices, Compliance, and Regulations of your Trade!
What a GM Journeyman Technician brings:
- Valid Journeyman Certificate with Red Seal or Equivalent
- “Fit it RIGHT the first time” Approach
- Top-notch Professionalism and Attitude to exceed Customer Expectation
- Strong Interpersonal Communications Skills
- GM Experience, with a demonstrable record of success
- An Ability to Work with Teams or Independently
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s license.
- Our team wants to hear from you! If you are qualified, eager and the Schwab Automotive culture aligns with your career goals and values, please complete the application link below. Include your detailed resume, cover letter and references. If selected, you will receive an email from our hiring team to begin the interview process. We look forward to discussing further. https://www.schwabgm.ca/apprentice-or-journeyman-automotive-technician/